New youtubers! So adorable!!
idk what’s more of a turn off: when girls wear beanies or when they tie their hair up with a bandana like a maid
idk what’s more of a turn off: when guys think their personal preference should dictate a female’s choice of clothing or when they act like we should care
i’ve created a playlist which will hopefully make you feel happy and cheer you up. a lot of my followers have requested this sort of playlist so that’s kind of why i’ve published this. hope you like it.
- a billion girls - elyar fox
- high hopes - the vamps
- ultraviolet - mcfly
- she looks so perfect - 5SOS
- summertime in the city - scouting for girls
- growing up - the maine
- strings - young the giant
- bleach blonde - this century
- sunburn - owl city
- holiday from real - jack’s mannequin
- bruises - train
- los angeles - the audition
- sooner - andrew allen
- summer paradise - simple plan
- gold rush - ed sheeran
- in too deep - sum 41
- five days of summer - joe brooks
- live while we’re young - one direction
- boys you do - the summer set
- when i get paid - allstar weekend
- let’s dance to joy division - the wombats
- stay stay stay - taylor swift
- mindset - every avenue
- that green gentleman - panic! at the disco
- hello brooklyn - all time low
- the great escape - boys like girls
- play my music - the jonas brothers
- hunstanton pier - deaf havana
- islands in the sea - futures
- she likes (bittersweet love) - forever the sickest kids
A while ago, I was discussing the “dirty sexy alley scene” from City of Fallen Angels with Cassandra Jean.
Her: What’s the DSAS?
Me: Many years ago in the Shadowhunter fandom, someone dubbed the scene in COFA “the dirty sexy alley scene.” Then they all started getting monikers like that — Dirty Sexy Bedroom Scene, Dirty Sexy Club Scene, etc. At the moment they are:DSAS: the alley scene from CoFADSBS: Tessa and Jem in the bedroom from Clockwork PrinceDSCS: Jace and Clary in the club in Lost SoulsDSDS: Will and Tessa sleep together in the dungeon/cell in PrincessDSES: Clary and Jace in an “E” place that is as yet unidentified but apparently underwater. :)It seems to be one per book, since there’s no Dirty Sexy Balcony scene for Will and Tessa, or Bedroom Scenes for Alec and Izzy or Maia and Jordan or Alec and Magnus. I don’t know why, though!”So Cassandra Jean kindly offered to draw them. Who am I to say no? So have a little Sexy Club Scene from Lost Souls.